Winston Salem Team Building & Training Corporate Team Building & Training in Winston Salem
As the second largest city in the North Carolina Piedmont Triad, Winston Salem is a great location for business meetings, conferences, and corporate team building. Being centrally located between Charlotte and Raleigh North Carolina make it the perfect choice for dispersed teams. To take advantage of what Winston Salem has to offer, consider using team building to get more out of your next meeting or conference.
3 ways Winston Salem Team Building Can Help Your Business
Bring energy and alignment to your meeting or conference:
Face it, sitting in a chair for 8 hours a day during a conference can get old quickly! Team building exercises are a great way to inject both energy and focus into your meeting or conference. As our friends at Reynolds America in Winston Salem have experienced, our team building exercises are specifically designed to reinforce your messaging and to re-engage the participants in your session. Remember, team-building exercises are not the goal; it’s what they can accomplish that’s important. Our goal at LTI is to deliver results, not to deliver programs!
Develop a powerful mentor protégé program:
Ever team should be continually asking themselves “How can we better develop our internal leaders,” and a strong mentoring program is a powerful tool for doing just that. But mentoring (and coaching) is not a skill that comes naturally to most people. So how do you develop those skills? Our approach is to combat this from both directions. An example of this is our work with the Sara Lee Corporation in Winston Salem. First, we provide some initial training for the mentors, but this is quickly followed with combined programs for both the mentors and protégés at Tanglewood Park, which is also in Winston Salem. By training both roles simultaneously, they are better able to “help each other” in their respective roles, and actually develop a relationship that helps drive the program forward. Best of all, the team building exercises we use during training gives them first-hand experience implementing the process along with expert feedback from our staff.
Help combat assumptions by understanding personality:
Have you ever wondered why it’s so hard for some people to understand your point of view? Well chances are they actually see things entirely different than you do. Exploring personality is one way of helping us better understand these differences and how they impact us as leaders and teammates. Myers Briggs (MBTI) is one tool that we frequently used with mid and upper-level leadership from Hanes Incorporated in Winston Salem. The MBTI provides insights into how people interact, make decisions, and process information. But what is even more important is seeing these traits actually play out in real time during targeted team building exercises. This experiential connection is what really helps leaders translate concepts into action. Let team building be your transformational experience.
Team Building Should be about Outcomes
- Alignment: Getting teams rowing in the same direction, toward common goals with clear expectations and a communication process that accommodates change.
- Assimilation: Building common ground and helping everyone feel part of the team by discovering shared vision and values.
- Experience: Helping increase awareness, challenge your perspective, and establish a common history that everyone can draw upon.
- Development: Enabling people to reflect on their strengths and weaknesses while creating opportunities to test, practice, and refine new behaviors.
- Collaboration: Creating an open and trusting environment where everyone is engaged, contributes, and feels valued by the team.
Other Popular Winston Salem Team Building Programs
- Outdoor team building
- Leadership development
- Five Factor personality profiles
- Space Cargo rocket program
- Outdoor rock climbing programs
- Cross culture management
- Effective feedback and listening
- Mid-level manager development
- Developing a one-team mindset
- Driving customer satisfaction
- Creativity and innovation in business
Why Choose Learning Technologies?
We take the time to really understand your organizational culture, leadership style, and internal challenges. We strive to build on best practices that you already have in place while addressing components that may be lacking or missing. For training to be effective, it needs to address real and current needs, which encourages engagement and promotes direct application. When evaluating any training, always ask, “Is this relevant to our work?”
We customize every program so you don’t waste valuable training time. Especially in today’s world, there’s an almost endless amount of information regarding any topic. Rather than bombarding your people an information overload, provide them with the specific tools they really need to do their jobs both effectively and efficiently. We believe that it’s far better to leave a session with a few critical behaviors that will actually change rather than a huge manual full of theories that simply sits on a shelf.
Our goal is to help you better succeed as a business by complimenting your management style and reinforcing your core messages. We strive to design training programs that address your specific business drivers. Training is not just about developing skills; it’s about impacting the bottom line of your business.
We are seasoned business professionals who understand your challenges. Our consultants have years of business experience and have worked first-hand at addressing many of the challenges you currently face. For us, training is not an academic exercise, but rather a business proposition. We understand your needs and challenges because we’ve been there.
We focus on helping you actually improve your business results, rather than just delivering training. We challenge people and teams to not just do things differently, but to do what will help drive the business. By developing your people, you are investing in one of the most valuable assets in your organization. Remember, development is important, but results are absolutely essential!
Winston Salem Training Locations
- Graylyn International Conference Center, Winston Salem, NC – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- Camp Hanes, Winston Salem, NC – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- Tanglewood Park, Winston Salem, NC – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats
- Doubletree, Winston Salem, NC – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- The Hawthorne Inn & Conference Center, Winston Salem, NC – Team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- Reynolda House Museum of American Art, Winston Salem, NC – Team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- Salem Lake Park, Winston Salem, NC – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats
- Hanes Park, Winston Salem, NC – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats
- Hanging Rock State Park, Winston Salem, NC – Outdoor team building, rock climbing
- Pilot Mountain State Park, Winston Salem, NC – Outdoor team building, rock climbing
Free Planning Tools