Raleigh Team Building & Training Corporate Team Building & Training in Raleigh
As the capitol city of North Carolina, Raleigh is the perfect destination for corporate team building. Raleigh’s many beautiful parks and public grounds offer wonderful outdoor team building opportunities, while indoor facilities can be easily found in the countless hotels and conference centers. To take full advantage of these opportunities, consider using team building to get more out of you’re next meeting or conference.
3 ways Raleigh Team Building Can Help Your Business
Bring life to your next meeting or conference:
If you’re planning a meeting or conference in the Raleigh area, consider boosting engagement with some quality LTI team building. We can help you create a team environment that is fun, while still reinforcing your internal messages. And best of all, instead of having each person walk away with a different experience (like playing golf), here, the group walks away with a common experience that is specifically designed to reinforce your corporate culture. Just like our friends at Biogen Patient Services discovered on one of our recent programs, it’s easy to talk about improving team dynamics, but to really impact change, you need to actually do things differently. Team building provided them the perfect opportunity to test, practice, and refine the skills they were talking about during their meetings.
Build a stronger more effective team:
Team building is one of the best tools for developing high performance teams. The ability to address a broad range of critical topics in a hands-on format makes this a unique and powerful approach. Best of all, teams don’t just talk about what they need to be doing differently; they actually practice those skills which increases transference back into the workplace! Just like the Business Services Team at United Therapeutics has discovered… it takes constant work, focus, time, and commitment to really build a high performance team… but the pay off is well worth the effort!
Break down barriers & improve communication:
If you’re bringing together a geographically dispersed team, multiple teams, different departments, or even your entire organization, team building is the perfect tool to create a one-team atmosphere. Nothing builds unity better than actually working together and LTI team building is the perfect option. Just like the cross-functional R&D team from RAI discovered on one of our recent programs… the whole is greater than the sum of the parts!
Team Building Should be about Outcomes
- Alignment: Getting teams rowing in the same direction, toward common goals with clear expectations and a communication process that accommodates change.
- Assimilation: Building common ground and helping everyone feel part of the team by discovering shared vision and values.
- Experience: Helping increase awareness, challenge your perspective, and establish a common history that everyone can draw upon.
- Development: Enabling people to reflect on their strengths and weaknesses while creating opportunities to test, practice, and refine new behaviors.
- Collaboration: Creating an open and trusting environment where everyone is engaged, contributes, and feels valued by the team.
Popular Raleigh Team Building Topics
• Outdoor team building
• Leadership development
• Five Factor personality profiles
• Space Cargo rocket program
• Rock Enterprises indoor climbing program
• Managing across generations
• Strategic planning for non-profit boards
• Improving faculty and staff interactions
• Bridging gender gaps
• Executive coaching for success
• Driving medical team success
Why Choose Learning Technologies?
We take the time to really understand your organizational culture, leadership style, and internal challenges. We strive to build on best practices that you already have in place while addressing components that may be lacking or missing. For training to be effective, it needs to address real and current needs, which encourages engagement and promotes direct application. When evaluating any training, always ask, “Is this relevant to our work?”
We customize every program so you don’t waste valuable training time. Especially in today’s world, there’s an almost endless amount of information regarding any topic. Rather than bombarding your people an information overload, provide them with the specific tools they really need to do their jobs both effectively and efficiently. We believe that it’s far better to leave a session with a few critical behaviors that will actually change rather than a huge manual full of theories that simply sits on a shelf.
Our goal is to help you better succeed as a business by complimenting your management style and reinforcing your core messages. We strive to design training programs that address your specific business drivers. Training is not just about developing skills; it’s about impacting the bottom line of your business.
We are seasoned business professionals who understand your challenges. Our consultants have years of business experience and have worked first-hand at addressing many of the challenges you currently face. For us, training is not an academic exercise, but rather a business proposition. We understand your needs and challenges because we’ve been there.
We focus on helping you actually improve your business results, rather than just delivering training. We challenge people and teams to not just do things differently, but to do what will help drive the business. By developing your people, you are investing in one of the most valuable assets in your organization. Remember, development is important, but results are absolutely essential!
Raleigh Training Locations
- Camp Royall, NC – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats
- Rizzo Conference Center, NC – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- University of North Carolina, Kenan-Flagler Business School, NC – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- DoubleTree, Raleigh, NC – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- Lake Crabtree Park, Raleigh, NC – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats
- Friday Center, NCTeam building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- Ferrington House, Raleigh, NC – Team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- Umstead State Park, Raleigh, NC – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats
- Aquaduct Conference Center, Raleigh, NC – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- The R. David Thomas Executive Conference Center, NC – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- The Umstead Hotel & Spa, Raleigh, NC – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- The Solution Center, Raleigh, NC – Team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- Sheraton Hotel & Conference Center, Raleigh, NC – Team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- Homestead Suites, Raleigh, NC – Team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- Lake Wheeler Park, Raleigh, NC – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats
- Camp Durant, Raleigh, NC – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats
Free Planning Tools