Naples Team Building & Training Corporate Team Building & Training in Naples
A great team has to be built. How can we help build your team in Naples, Florida? Your engaging team building program can target leadership development, professional presence, feedback, and other essential team skills. You can even take them out to sea in the On Course to Excellence corporate sailing program.
3 ways Naples Team Building Can Help Your Business
Make your next meeting or conference a success:
We’ve all been there… huge conferences where we feel like just a face in the crowd. Even though the conference planners did a great job with speakers and materials, it can still seem impersonal. Team building is a great option for breaking this mold and making every face in the crowd important. As the sales team from Boston Scientific discovered, even with 300 people, we were able to create an engaging and interactive environment that broke through these boundaries. Our professional facilitators were able to lead engaging discussions in smaller teams and then roll these insights into important take aways for the entire group. Best of all, participants enjoyed the entire conference more and attributed much of this to their team building experience.
Build alignment within your team and organization:
Have you ever felt like you were in a boat where everyone was rowing in a different direction? Alignment is one of the most critical dimensions of any team or organization. If you are not supporting one another and working toward common goals, then it’s very likely that you’re actually getting in each other’s way. But how do you address these issues when everyone is focused on protecting their own turf and blaming someone else? Team building can open that door. Rather than trying to directly discuss the “issue” at hand, team building can provide a safer alternative. Targeted activities can be used to simulate many of the dynamics seen at work, but the initial discussion is simply about how the group did at the exercise (a safe discussion that still focuses on critical skills). Through expert facilitation, this discussion then transitions back to work, and most teams discover that the dynamics are strikingly similar. But now that the topic has already been unwrapped, the discussion becomes much more open and balanced. Let team building help your team break down barriers and build alignment!
Develop your team’s emotional intelligence:
Emotional intelligence is one of the strongest predictors of professional success. Simply put, it’s the level of awareness you have about your own behaviors/perceptions and what you do with that knowledge, combined with your awareness and understanding of interpersonal dynamics and what you do with that knowledge. In essence, it’s your awareness of, and ability to manage your own behaviors and your impact on others. So if we know how important this is to our professional success, why not help our individuals and teams develop their emotional intelligence? Team building is a perfect tool for accomplishing this. Where else can you practice critical interpersonal skills and receive immediate feedback regarding their effectiveness? Where else can you practice new skills without risking a client or business? Where else can you work simultaneously on developing both individual and team skills? Team building and emotional intelligence are a powerful union for building teams and developing leaders!
Team Building Should be about Outcomes
- Alignment: Getting teams rowing in the same direction, toward common goals with clear expectations and a communication process that accommodates change.
- Assimilation: Building common ground and helping everyone feel part of the team by discovering shared vision and values.
- Experience: Helping increase awareness, challenge your perspective, and establish a common history that everyone can draw upon.
- Development: Enabling people to reflect on their strengths and weaknesses while creating opportunities to test, practice, and refine new behaviors.
- Collaboration: Creating an open and trusting environment where everyone is engaged, contributes, and feels valued by the team.
Popular Naples Team Building Topics
- Outdoor Team Building
- On Course to Excellence corporate sailing program
- Leadership development
- Five Factor personality profiles
- Virtual team effectiveness
- Managing across generations
- Space Cargo rocket program
- Strategic planning for project managers
- Executive presentation skills
- Professional presence
- Giving & receiving feedback
- Effective conflict management
Why Choose Learning Technologies?
We take the time to really understand your organizational culture, leadership style, and internal challenges. We strive to build on best practices that you already have in place while addressing components that may be lacking or missing. For training to be effective, it needs to address real and current needs, which encourages engagement and promotes direct application. When evaluating any training, always ask, “Is this relevant to our work?”
We customize every program so you don’t waste valuable training time. Especially in today’s world, there’s an almost endless amount of information regarding any topic. Rather than bombarding your people an information overload, provide them with the specific tools they really need to do their jobs both effectively and efficiently. We believe that it’s far better to leave a session with a few critical behaviors that will actually change rather than a huge manual full of theories that simply sits on a shelf.
Our goal is to help you better succeed as a business by complimenting your management style and reinforcing your core messages. We strive to design training programs that address your specific business drivers. Training is not just about developing skills; it’s about impacting the bottom line of your business.
We are seasoned business professionals who understand your challenges. Our consultants have years of business experience and have worked first-hand at addressing many of the challenges you currently face. For us, training is not an academic exercise, but rather a business proposition. We understand your needs and challenges because we’ve been there.
We focus on helping you actually improve your business results, rather than just delivering training. We challenge people and teams to not just do things differently, but to do what will help drive the business. By developing your people, you are investing in one of the most valuable assets in your organization. Remember, development is important, but results are absolutely essential!
Naples Training Locations
- The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club, Naples, FL – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- Naples Bay Resort, Naples, FL – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- Courtyard by Marriott Naples, Naples, FL – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, Naples, FL – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast, Naples, FL – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- Naples Grande Resort, Naples, FL – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- Cambier Park, Naples, FL – Outdoor team building
Free Planning Tools